The CFC offers a broad range of giving options. There are three ways to give: the online pledge portal, the CFC Giving Mobile App, and a paper pledge form.
Whichever method you choose, don't forget to download or print and use the "I Gave" badge to show your support for the CFC.
To make an anonymous donation, do not complete the optional "Information Release" section.
- Click DONATE in the header of this page.
- Create an account or log in to your existing account.
- Complete or update your profile. Be sure to enter your work ZIP code and your CFC unit code.
- Search for charities you want to support.
- Pledge by selecting your designated charities and allocating funds. Federal employees can also pledge volunteer hours!
*For more detailed instructions, download the How to Pledge Online Instructions.
CFC Giving Mobile App
- Download the App for Apple or Android devices by searching "CFC Giving" in the app store.
- Sign in or create an account. Returning donors should use the same login as your CFC online pledge portal account. New donors should create an account, verify it, and set up a profile.
- Search for charities. If you are attending an event, you can see the list of charities participating in the event, or you can generate your own list of CFC charities and their descriptions.
- Give by tapping each charity you want to support and entering the dollar amount.
- Complete your donation by updating or adding your funding source (payroll allotment, bank account or credit/debit card). Federal employees can also pledge volunteer hours!
*For more detailed instructions, download the How to Use the CFC Giving Mobile App.
Paper Pledge Form
Prefer using pen and paper? You can still complete a paper pledge form. Download the federal employee, USPS, or retiree form and complete it using the instructions on the second page. Submit it to your Keyworker or mail it directly to the CFC Processing Center: CFC Processing Center, P.O. Box 7820 Madison, WI 53707-7820.
Looking for a way to make an easy one-time donation using a credit card or PayPal? Text "Donate" to 978-487-5678 to receive the link to the quick pledge page. Complete three fields: email, ZIP Code, and dollar amount. Then, search for and select your charity. Choose your payment: PayPal or Credit Card. Learn more about the Text-to-Donate program.
Interested in pledging volunteer hours? Use our online giving portal, or our giving App and pledge volunteer hours in addition to your monetary donation to the charity of your choice. If you pledge volunteer hours during the 2022 campaign, please coordinate with your charity of choice for volunteer opportunities in 2023.
Be sure you are following us on social media to stay connected with us and hear the latest 2023 campaign announcements!