Congratulations on your new position in the Federal government! You now have the opportunity to support charitable organizations that mean a lot to you through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), the annual workplace giving campaign for the Federal community. The CFC pledge season runs from September through early January, but the exciting thing is you don't have to wait! New employees are eligible to pledge within the first 30 days of employment.* Here's how:
1. Create an account. Set up an online account.
2. Choose your causes. Whether you care about finding cures for diseases, supporting military families, or promoting equality for all, the CFC has vetted charities for any cause you want to support. You can even give to multiple charities with one pledge.
3. Make your pledge. Our favorite giving option, the online pledge portal, allows you to easily renew your pledge each year and offers the full range of pledge options:
- Payroll deduction (the most popular!)
- Credit/debit card
- E-check/bank transfer
- Volunteer hours (federal employees only)
4. Change the world. Thanks to your generosity, CFC charities will make a difference in our local communities, across the nation, and around the world.
*If you previously supported CFC charities in a former federal appointment, you can transfer that gift to your new payroll provider by updating your profile. Questions? Contact the CFC Help Center at 1-800-797-0098 (8 a.m. - 6 p.m. CST).
Campaign Workers and Human Resource Professionals:
Download the New Hire Flyer to share with newly hired members of your department, agency, or office.